Placeholder for passive script list.
These scripts let you do all kinds of amazing things with SketchyPhysics, and are there to help you with your scripting, all without causing ANY idle lag (The simulation will run at the same speed as normal while the scripts aren't being used, and most of these commands don't lag even when used)
Calling this command with no parameters will return the current speed of the current object, in inches/frame.
- limit - (Number) Providing a value above 1 will incur a limit on the speed value returned; When the limit is set the returned value will range from 0.0 to 1.0, making it ideal for joint controls.
- grp - (Group) Allows you to change the group the speed is being retrieved from. Defaults to the current group if not set or if set to nil
- limiter - (true/false) When limit is above 1, the return value will be caped at 1.0, but this can be disabled with limiter(when false the return values can go beyond 1.0, and default true will limit it to 1.0)
getSpeed() #Simply retrieves the current object's speed
getSpeed(limit, grp, limiter) #Retrieves speed of object, with limit
This command will try to correct an objects flight path by pushing it toward the inner point of the turning circle, making the object move as if cutting through the air.
Important note: flightCorrect considers the Z(blue) axis of an object as the forward face, and will only work properly when the object moves in that direction
- amplify - (Number/ default:2) Allows you to amplify the effect of the command, mostly needed when the object is connected to others, so the amplification will compensate for the increased weight.
- grp - (Group/ default:nil) Allows you to change the group wich flightCorrect will affect.
- gforce_limit - (Number/ default:10 ) The command suspends pushing when the gforce exeeds the limit so the movements stay stable.
flightCorrect() #Will correct the movements of the current object
flightCorrect(amplify,grp,gforce_limit) #Will correct the movements of the current object, with higher apmlification, and a higher gforce_limit